By clicking the link below, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following terms:
● All materials contained on this site are copyrighted and/or subject to other intellectual property rights owned by Nourished Young, LLC (“Licensor”).
● In consideration of the access fees paid by your referring provider to Licensor, Licensor grants you a limited,
non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, not transferrable, license to use the materials contained on this site, including the methods and contents therein, (the “Materials”) for your own personal use.
● The license does NOT permit, and you agree NOT to:
● Make copies of the materials
● Distribute, sell, license, sublicense, or share the Materials with or to anyone other
than a child care provider (for your child or dependent) who has agreed not to
further sell, license, sublicense, or share the Materials;
● Post the Materials online, including but not limited to, posts on any social media
● Use the Materials as part of a your employment, business, or other paid
● Alter, summarize, paraphrase, replicate, or make derivative works containing or
derived from the Materials.
You further acknowledge and agree that actual damages resulting from a violation of this agreement would be difficult to quantify, but that liquidated damages of $1,000 per violation is a reasonable estimate of the harm that Licensor would suffer as a result of any breach and would
not constitute an impermissible penalty. Liquidated damages shall not preclude Licensor from seeking or recovering any other measure of damages, including but not limited to statutory damages, punitive damages, and/or actual damages in an amount greater than $1,000 per
If you are interested in authorization to use the Material in any way prohibited by this License, please contact [email protected]